(This message will disappear when you navigate to a different page or refresh.)
What are cookies?
ARPG Quests Hub
Free Playable Characters
New User Tutorial
Frequently Asked Questions
Comprehensive Adoptables Guide
They Came From Nowhere
Kuniklov | Kuniklovs | —
singular --- plural --- group
"The Rowdy Scavengers"
Kuniklovs are very strong, sturdy creatures, who can easily thrive in any society. Both their meaty arms and hooved legs are capable of striking with incredible force. Kunis are opportunistic creatures, they will more often than not join already established societies and exploit their resources without giving much in return. They are natural hoarders, having a soft spot for aromatic vegetation and spices and often carry them around with themselves, giving them a very strong odor. Kuniklovs are well known for having Roobite farms.
Kuniklovs are, on average, around the size of most Forim descendant species, slightly larger and definitely broader than oninis. They are usually covered in short fur though there have been sightings of Kuniklovs with different body textures.
They have lopped ears that come in many shapes and lengths. The downwards orientation of them making their hearing suboptimal.
Every Kuniklov has at least one horn or antler, they can have multiple. These horn(s)/antler(s) are usually long and sharp.
A thick, long fur mane is very common in Kunis. This fur is there to protect their necks and clavicles when fighting.
Kunis have very sharp teeth in a canine-like snout. They have at least two longer fangs protruding from their lower jaws. Kuniklovs have forked tongues.
Kuniklovs are a bipedal species. Their upper limbs have very big, strong paws with sharp claws. They have paw pads that get rough as they grow. Their lower limbs are long and end in hard cloven hooves with prominent dewclaws.
Tails come in all shapes and sizes.
- Their body is usually covered in fur, though other varieties exist.
- Their ears come in many varieties, they are usually lopped.
- They should have at least one pointy horn.
- They can have furry manes; some do not have one.
- Hooves are deer-like, not like a horse. It needs the little division in the middle.
- They have a little hard claw on the back of their legs.
- Their tails come in all shapes and sizes.
Baby Kuniklovs are very similar to their adult form, they already sport long horns and very long lopped ears. The ears are so long that most babies wrap them up their heads so they don't trip over them, between this, the horns and how big their heads are it's easy for them to lose balance. They rarely sport a fully grown mane, most having a little chest fluff in this stage, and have no claws on their big squishy hands. Their legs are very skinny in comparison with their arms, it's not uncommon for a baby kuni to walk as a quadruped because of how heavy their upper body is! If they want to run they must switch to this quadrupedal form unless they want to take a tumble. Their tails are very long and heavy, to try and balance the weight of their heads, the size and shape of it may change once they grow.
- Baby Kunis have very big heads compared to their body. The body being about 1.5 heads long.
- They must have at least one long, sharp horn on their heads.
- They have very long, lopped ears, usually wrapped up their heads. This can resemble a hairstyle.
- They don't have claws on their paws, rounded fingers with soft pads under each finger and the palm.
- Their legs are very thin.
- Chest fluff is common though some may sport small manes.
- Their tail must be at least as long as their body and fluffy.
To grow your baby Kuniklov, you'll need to complete their Origin Story Quest!
Kunis can be found everywhere in Lyth, they like to settle in or near big cities where there’s a lot of activity.
Back to Species List